Friday, December 7, 2007

Germantown home invaders took safe, other valuables

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2007/dec/07/germantown-couple-bound-home-invasion/

Unanswered questions!!!!
Although I am pretty sure the couple is not lying about what happened, don't you think it is a little strange that nothing was given about the identity of the criminals? In the article the home owner said, "police have a “lot of interviewing” to do because of the number of housekeeping and other service people the couple hire. He said the home invasion was not random and that the homeowner had been specifically targeted." Maybe they should begin by asking for a description of the robbers. It is poosible that someone might have seen them in the area. I doesn't make me feel safe when I know that there was a break in about twenty minutes from my house, but I am unaware of who to watch out for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.